- 500g or 12 large tiger king prawns, whiskers and legs trimmed, deveined, butterflied
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and coarsely grated
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 small bunch fresh coriander, washed, trimmed, finely chopped
- 1 lemon zest
- squeeze of lemon juice
- pinch of sugar
- pinch of Smoked Salt (The Original Smoke & Spice Co. or seasalt)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
In a mixing bowl, pour the marinade over the prawns. Mix well. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Barbecue the prawns shell side down over a hot grill for 2-3 minutes each side or until just cooked.
Squeeze over a little more lemon juice and serve.